Private Bank of Buckhead ‘continues steady, planned growth, focus on service’
Private Bank of Buckhead is celebrating its Sixth Anniversary. The bank opened on December 11, 2006.
“In our seventh year, Private Bank of Buckhead continues our steady, planned growth and our focus on First Class Service on a First Name Basis,” says the bank’s President, CEO and Chairman Charlie Crawford. “Our clients – and the market – have responded to the fact that we provide them with access to bankers with decision-making authority who are fanatical about the level of service we deliver.”
Crawford, who organized the bank with 11 other directors, notes Private Bank of Buckhead’s milestones from the past year:
- The bank opened a Decatur location, known as Private Bank of Decatur, in October.
- Also that month, the bank’s dedicated mortgage solutions unit, Private Mortgage Services, marked its Second Anniversary.
- Private Bank of Buckhead continued its technology push – which Crawford proudly says matches or bests even larger institutions – by rolling out its PB Mobile Waller “app,” that enables clients to take care of most banking via smart phone or tablet.
- The bank’s SBA (Small Business Administration) lending program had its Preferred Lender status renewed again.
- This year’s Private Bank of Buckhead client service survey had the highest response rate ever. “Survey results confirm that clients bank with us because they know one of us or know another client and have been referred by them,” Crawford says, “and that underscores the close, tailored approach of which we are proud. Across the survey, clients talked about our people and our technology.”
“We are thankful that clients have embraced our strategy and high-touch approach,” says the bank’s Chief Operating Officer and CFO Terry Freeman. “Their confidence and referrals have brought us to our Sixth Anniversary in a position of strength, and I am proud Private Bank of Buckhead has been able to grow with them.”
Private Bank of Buckhead brings a private banking approach to all clients across all functions of the bank. It is located in Piedmont Center (Building Three). The new Private Bank of Decatur division is located at 150 East Ponce de Leon Avenue in Decatur, at the corner of Ponce and Church Street. Private Mortgage Services is represented in both the Buckhead and Decatur locations.