Buckhead Help Wanted: Jobs in Buckhead Patch
Your weekly guide to employment opportunities in the greater Buckhead area.
- Green Army Pest seeks Field Sales Professionals:
- Become a part of a New Movement with easy, in-home consultations and annual recurring revenue. This is not multi-level marketing. We are a growing business with lots of potential to work your way into a bigger role, quickly.
- Very lucrative commission structure, with recurring commissions upon annual renewals.
- We believe in changing the world, by protecting families, their pets, and their lifestyles with innovation services-products that are cutting edge. We are launching a new approach to the way that pest control is done. By helping reduce homeowners' and businesses' environmental impact. We are a green movement in pest control, that offers a variety of traditional and non-traditional services
- The profile of our sales REPS are as follows:
- Former Sales Experience is beneficial but not a must
- Capable of determining and identifying customers' needs
- Strong communication skills
- People involved in the community
- Drives a car that is not older than 6 years and in good working condition
- Desires to set own hours, follows a system and earn between $30K to $75K annually
- Willing to dedicate and work between 15 to 40 hours weekly
- Self-starter and motivated
- Must have valid driver's license and pass a back ground check
- We are setting a trend in residential sales and have a program you will want to learn. We will provide you with all the tools and knowledge needed to excel and make money. If you are looking for a part-time or second job please feel free to apply. College students are welcome, too: www.greenarmypest.com.
Other area job opportunities include:
- A food service company seeks an experienced line cook.
- A dentist's office is looking for a Dental Treatment Coordinator.
- Atlanta Therapy and Learning Center has a position open for a Part Time Speech Pathologist.
- An area law firm seeks a Client File Processor (Bilingual Spanish).