Early Voting Starts Monday, Oct. 15
More than 3,000 people have cast early ballots so far in Fulton County.
The Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections is encouraging registered voters to cast their ballots early for the General Election. Advance voting begins Monday, Oct. 15, and continues through Friday, Nov. 2.
Fulton County voters can cast their ballots at any one of six locations:
- Buckhead Library (269 Buckhead Avenue, Atlanta 30305)
- North Fulton Service Center (7741 Roswell Road, Suite 232, Sandy Springs 30350)
- Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta, 30303)
- Ocee Library (5090 Abbotts Bridge Road, Johns Creek 30005)
- Adamsville Recreational Center (3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta 30311)
- South Fulton Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Road, Room 108, College Park 30349)
Voters can cast their ballots Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5p.m. Saturday voting will be offered at all six locations on Oct. 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Registered voters can request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application and e-mailing it to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov or faxing it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections (404-730-8839 or 404-730-7024). The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Nov. 6 General Election is Friday, Nov. 2. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at one of three county facilities: the Fulton County Government Center, the North Fulton Service Center or the South Fulton Service Center (addresses listed above).