From head-over-heels couples to singles on the prowl, Atlantans can find what they’re looking for from these area businesses. A bevy of Valentine’s Day deals, specials and more set the mood.
10 Degrees South | 4183 Roswell Road NE | Atlanta, GA 30342 | 404.705.8870
- Diners can let their wild sides shine at this South African spot. Guests can grab their beloveds and hit the scene for a prix-fixe menu for $60 on February 14, a safari-valentine theme and a whole lot of fun.
- The restaurant is open 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Valentine’s Day.
Big Chow Grill | One Galleria Parkway, Suite 1B1 | Atlanta, GA 30339 | 770.405.2464
- Bitter? Big Chow Grill lets grumps get their drink on with The Scorned Lover for $5.99 will spice up a hot night out. Going steady? Toast to love with Cupid’s Cocktail for $5.00, a fruity creation sure to set the sugary scene.
- The stir-fry spot lets guests cheer or jeer from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Valentine’s Day.
Buckhead Pizza Co. | Various Atlanta-area locations
- They say the stomach may be the fastest ways to one’s heart. Luckily, the Atlanta-area pizzeria has three locations to help facilitate the perfect demonstration of love.
- Buckhead | Realm Condominiums | 3324 Peachtree Road NE | Atlanta, GA 30326 | 404.869.0678
Sunday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. | Friday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Cumming | 415 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 200 | Cumming, GA 30041 | 404.869.0678
Sunday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. | Friday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Galleria | 1 Galleria Parkway SE, Suite 1C 27 | Atlanta, GA 30339 | 770.405.0722
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. | Monday-Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- For $29 per person, guests can whet their appetites with starters or salads, enjoy a cozy pizza-making class and wrap up the evening with dessert and champagne. Now, that’s amore. Available February 14.
Seven Hens | 2140 North Decatur Road | Decatur, GA 30033 | 404.633.3000
- The Dectaur-area schnitzel restaurant creates an ambiance of amour and invites couples to enjoy globally inspired eats. The restaurant features buy-one-get-one-free French schnitzel sandwiches on February 14, letting sweethearts share the love.
- The restaurant is open Monday through Saturday 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Shula’s 347 Grill | Atlanta Marriott Buckhead | 3405 Lenox Road NE | Atlanta, GA 30326 | 404.848.7345
- Lovebirds can go traditional with an intimate dinner at this Buckhead steakhouse. Shula’s brings the romance with a three-course, prix-fixe menu, complete with champagne toast, available February 14-17.
- Featured selections include an eight-ounce filet, jumbo lump crab cakes, crème brulee and more for $49.95 per person from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
YEBO Restaurant & Bar | Phipps Plaza | 3500 Peachtree Road NE | Atlanta, GA 30326
- This Valentine’s Day, the Buckhead resto gets sweet on spicing up the night. Belles and beaus can fan the flames, rekindle the romance or spark something new at the restaurant’s Red Hot Party on February 14.
- Guests can enjoy free admission, drink specials and more beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Three-13 Salon, Spa & Boutique | 2663 Canton Road | Marietta, GA 30066 | 770.426.0313
- Valentines looking for some partnered-up pampering can enjoy couples massages from the Marietta salon and spa. Resident professionals provide a wide range of massage techniques and consult with each couple to identify their needs and customize their services. Spa services range in price and are available by appointment only. Spa hours are 8am-9pm.
- For even more flirty fun, guests looking to get coiffed, manicured or beyond can enjoy special savings. Valentine’s Day gift card packages offer added value to be used toward any service, including spa, hairdressing and technical.