Today marks the beginning of the Shops Around Lenox annual Boutique Tent Sale, with discounts up to 70 percent off.
Not that you need a reason to get fabulous fashion at a fraction of the original price, but here are five reasons not to miss the tent!
1. fab’rik has one-of-a-kind pieces from its recently released White Collection on sale for $40 or less, as well as dresses, tops, wedges, pumps and sandals deeply discounted.
2. Tootsie’s has items by Alice + Olivia, Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Seven and more. Items are discounted by 40 percent to 70 percent. Our friend Social Sara featured a chic white-on-white outfit on her blog yesterday that will be available at the sale.
3. Pella has shoes by Dolce Vita, Jeffrey Campbell, Coclico and Bed Stu, just to name a few. These Jeffrey Campbell loafers are sale-priced at $39! Seriously!
4. Deka will deeply discount clothing items from Stella McCartney, Y3, Rese and Lija. We spotted a long Y3 dress originally $375 on sale for $112. Rumor has it the Hard Tail tanks will be on sale for $19. There will be Stella McCartney, Nike, Asics and Puma shoes marked half price.
5. Swank will have swimwear markdowns, as well as several pieces by Alexis, recently seen on Hautelook, discounted more than 50 percent.
On Friday and Saturday the sale will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
Make sure to take pics of your haul; we would love for you to post them on our Facebook page.