The time is here! It’s Fashion’s Night Out! Last week we took a look at the best events Buckhead has to offer, and this week we are taking a look at how fellow fashionistas around the globe will celebrate fashion tonight.
We scoured the fashion blogs in Miami, London, New York and LA to find the top five events planned for FNO 2012.
- In New York, Lord & Taylor will host a cast of celebrities. Kim Kardashian will sign perfume bottles with purchase of her fragrance, and the 2013 New York City Firefighters Calendar models and gold medal figure skater Kristi Yamaguchi will be signing autographs. Jill Zarin will launch her jewelry collection, and “Project Runway” designers Chris March and Nick Verreos will celebrate the show’s 10th season.
- In Miami the obvious place to be is the Vogue (creator of FNO) party in the Design District. Afrobeta will perform and the Grey Goose will flow. At the District Factory there will be meet-and-greets with designers and non-stop shopping.
- If you happen to be in Southern California, WeHo is the epicenter of FNO activity. Participating retailers include Alpha Gear for Gents, Vera Wang, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Nicole Miller, Coco de Mer, John Varvatos, Christian Louboutin, Kitson and Barker Black. There is an official after party at The Standard on Sunset. MTV’s VMA awards are taking place tonight too, so expect celeb overlap.
- If you are looking to be discovered and happen to be in London, head to Aspinal of London on Brook Street. Top model agency Models 1 will scour the guests and choose one lucky winner for its SS13 campaign. If modeling isn’t your thing, just drink free champagne and enjoy people-watching.
- Of course we can’t go without reminding you that Shops Around Lenox, here in Atlanta, is actually where you want to be. Modern Luxury’s Jezebel and The Atlantan will be present Shop Atlanta: The Big Bag Bang shopping event and runway show. Shops will keep the doors open late and offer incentives to shoppers. Designer handbags will be featured during the runway show and then auctioned off to benefit Meals on Wheels.
Make sure to tweet, Facebook and take lots of Instagram pics. We want to see your outfit — and your loot!