Invite a friend
Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea
Throughout the month of May, St. Regis Atlanta invites you to join us for Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea: a whimsical take on our signature Afternoon Tea tradition.
In honor of the Kentucky Derby and to celebrate Mother's Day the entire month of May, this fun but eloquent "T...ea Time!" experience is ideal for social circles as well as mothers and daughters.
While fabulous hats are not required, they are strongly encouraged!
Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea Menu
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Baby Tomato with Micro-spring Onion
- Shallot Marmalade Tartlet with Whipped Boursin
- Salmon Mousse on Sourdough with Cucumber Watercress Roulade
- Chicken pâté on Herb Croûte with Poached Quail Egg
- Zucchini Pain Perdu with Parma Ham, Asparagus and Morbier
- Mad Hatter's Peanut Butter Fudge Creation
- Tweedle Dee Cookies
- Catepillar's Key Lime Tart
- White Rabbit's Coconut Mousse Tea Cup
- Queen of Hearts Cupcake
Freshly Baked Scones Served With English Double Devonshire Cream, Selection Of Seasonal Jams and Chutneys
Afternoon Tea is $40 per person or celebrate with a glass of sparkling wine for $44 per person.
Mad Hatter's Afternoon Tea is offered May 1st through 31st from 2:30pm - 4:30pm. Reservations can be made by calling 404.563.7910.
More About The St. Regis Atlanta
The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel is located in the heart of Buckhead, on West Paces Ferry Road. This large luxury hotel offers timeless design and an upscale atmosphere in Atlanta's most affluent area. Each room features custom-designed furniture, large marble bathrooms, a flat-screen television and a DVD/CD player. The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, secretarial and business services, event and meeting rooms, a spa, a pool with a poolside bar, a billiards room and more. Guests enjoy superb cuisine and the option of 24-hour private dining. See the website for photos and more information.