16, 2013) – Seven Lamps and special guest Kristine Lassor, a
level three national sommelier from Republic National Distributing Company, are
hosting a five-course dinner with Italian wine pairings at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24. Several of the wines are biodynamic, sustainably farmed and organic
and are only available at select locations in Atlanta. Lassor recently traveled
to Italy and will share her experiences with guests. Chef Drew Van Leuvan’s
· Smoked Bramlett Farms trout mousse with compressed cucumber and lemon on brioche, paired with Gianni Gagliardo Fallegro Favorita (delicate floral aromas and an elegantly tart flavor to cleanse the palate)
· Stone fruits, avocado, salsa verde and fior di latte, paired with Tessari Soave Classico “Grisela” Veneto (notes of elderflower and apple fragrance with a hint of bitter almond)
· Wood-roasted duck breast, red wine risotto and Black Mission Fig, paired with Gianni Gagliardo Dolcetto d’Alba (bright, ruby red hue with ripe cherry and fresh raspberry flavors)
· Slow-roasted beef tri-tip, dinosaur kale cannelloni with blackberry mustard and chanterelles, paired with Travaglini Gattinara – Nebbiolo (full-bodied with aromas of blackberry, plum and licorice)
· Caramelia cremeux, cherries, cocoa nibs and Maldon sea salt, paired with Villa M – Brachetto (cherry, raspberry and strawberry essence dominate the rich bouquet)
The cost is $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and seating is limited. Guests are advised to call 404-467-8950 to reserve a seat.
Seven Lamps is located at 3400 Around Lenox Road in Buckhead’s Shops Around Lenox. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner daily and is open Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m., Friday 11 a.m. to midnight, Saturday from noon to midnight and Sunday from noon to 10 p.m. To make a reservation, guests may call the restaurant directly at 404-467-8950. For more information, visit sevenlampsatl.com.