With school beginning on Wednesday for Atlanta Public Schools, the first day of school is mostly about the student. However, Buckhead Patch wanted to create a little reminder list of items a Buckhead mom (and dad) should bring.
1. GPS (With all the schools in Buckhead that have changed locations, it's handy to have this at the ready.)
2. Kleenex (You know there will be tears.)
3. A camera (Of course, you'll take pictures with your cell phone, but bring a camera just in case.)
4. A sense of victory (It was you, along with several others, who helped change the bus and drop-off schedules for APS and gave everyone an extra half-hour of a little shuteye.)
5. A party hat (OK, you'll miss little Katie or Charlie, but it's also time to celebrate! The kids are back in school! The home is now your own private sanctuary in between errands or until you have to head to the pickup line to fetch little Katie or Charlie. Make sure you ditch the party hat when you do!)