We recently spotted a blog post from a young professional who was moving to Atlanta for a new job. His big question _ is Buckhead or Midtown a better place to live?
Of course, both neighborhoods have a lot to offer:
- Both communities have a choice of million-plus homes, if you happen to have a lot of money. Buckhead has 316 homes listed at $1 million and up on Aol Real Estate. Midtown has 10.
- There are plenty of shopping options. Midtown has Atlantic Station, which Buckhead boasts and .
- Both neighborhoods have good places to play outdoors. Midtown has Piedmont Park. Buckhead has .
- Who’s more cultured? Midtown has the High Museum. Buckhead has the and lots of art galleries.
- Who’s more fun? Buckhead nightlife options include Tongue and Groove, , . Midtown’s offerings include Opera Nightclub, Loca Luna, Reign Nightclub.
- Both communities boast nationally recognized restaurants. So many that a list would surely miss some of them.
Of course, these are just some of the factors that make for an interesting place to live or work.
So tell us, what matters most to you? And do you think Midtown or Buckhead is a better place to be? Tell us in the comments area below.