Thursday nights are date night at Genki Noodles & Sushi in Buckhead. Featuring a special menu for two, guests are invited to pick one appetizer, soup or salad, two entrees and a delicious dessert for just $40 plus tax & tip.
"Get It On At Genki" Date Night Menu
First Course (Choose One):
- Chicken Egg Rolls
- Portabella Mushroom
- Cheese Kari Kari
Second Course (Choose Two):
- Yakisoba - Stir-fried ramen noodles with thinly-sliced grilled beef, carrots and shredded cabbage, sprinkled with nori and red ginger, served with a side of Japanese mayo.
- Chicken Bowl - Grilled, blackened or katsu fried, served with white or brown rice, steamed or sautéed mixed vegetables.
- Genkatsu - Thinly-sliced ribeye, layered and katsu fried, served with shredded cabbage, white or brown rice.
- Tofu Bowl - Grilled or katsu fried, served with white or brown rice, steamed or sautéed mixed vegetables.
- Rainbow Roll - Kani Kama, avocado and cucumber topped with tuna, salmon and yellowtail.
- Supercrunch - Salmon, avocado and cream cheese, tempura fried, topped with spicy mayo and sweet soy sauce.
- Spicy Tuna Roll - Chopped and marinated tuna, served with a spicy garlic sauce.
Third Course (Choose One):
- Japanese Napoleon
- Fried Oreos
For more information about Get It On At Genki, please visit www.genkiatl.com & follow us on Twitter: @GenkiATL.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something