- The Greater Good BBQ will take the space vacated in June by Ringside Franks & Shakes on Roswell Road, near Fellini's Pizza and La Fonda Latina. Clay Harper owns seven Fellini's restaurants and five La Fonda restaurants, and he opened the first Greater Good BBQ in Tucker in summer 2012, according to Tomorrow's News Today.
- Smokebelly BBQ is slated to open around the start of the new year in the space formerly occupied by Tavern 99 at 128 East Andrews Drive. The barbecue restaurant would be owned by Chris Hadermann,
a partner in the Big Ketch, Tin Lizzy’s and Milton’s restaurant in north Fulton, according to BuckheadView.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill is coming to Lenox Square later this year, likely in its food court being renovated now.
- Spirit Halloween has opened its seasonal store next to Ashley Furniture in Lindbergh Plaza.
- Buckhead's own Stork Club will open at Two Buckhead Plaza, next to J. Christopher's on 3050 Peachtree Road, sometime before the end of September, according to BuckheadView.
- Arby's at Lindbergh Plaza is temporarily closed while it completes its $140,000 renovation, according to Tomorrow's News Today.