- ROOM at Twelve is serving a special Thanksgiving buffet from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. $37 for adults, $15 for children under 12. Full details.
- Southern Art & Bourbon Bar will serve a special Thanksgiving menu from 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for $65 a person, $25 for children 6-12. Get full details and information about reservations here.
- The Four Seasons Hotel told Patch that it will be open and serving during its regular hours with its regular breakfast and dinner menus, but with a special Thanksgiving brunch menu from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Imperial Fez will have a three-course turkey dinner for $25 per person and half-priced bottles of wine on Thanksgiving day. Call (404) 351-0870 for more information. Other details available here on Imperial Fez's Facebook page.
- At the “junction” of Howell Mill and Huff Roads in Atlanta’s Westside Urban Market, JCT. Kitchen & Bar and its accompanying 2,000-square-foot skyline terrace can accommodate up to 200 guests and looks out over the historic neighborhood, while the main dining room holds up to 165 people. To discuss private event options, contact Valerie Mosley at 678-536-6506. JCT. Kitchen & Bar is located at 1198 Howell Mill Road; 404-355-2252. www.jctkitchen.com
- While most guests may be accustomed to stopping at Market Street Café on their lunch breaks, the space can also be rented out for private events. For a seated dinner, the Buckhead café can accommodate up to 125 people and the outdoor patio can seat an additional 75 guests. For cocktails andhors d’oeuvres, the café can hold close to 250 people and approximately 100 on the patio. For larger parties, the entire restaurant may be rented. Market Street Café can be reserved after 4 p.m. on weekdays and any time on the weekends. Market Street Café is located at 3475 Piedmont Road.www.themarketstcafe.com
- The Ritz-Carlton will host a Thanksgiving buffet from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. with more than 100 selections and live entertainment. Cost is $99 for adults and $49 per child. More details are here.
- 103 West will have a family-style Thanksgiving dinner menu with roasted whole turkey and elaborate dessert display from noon to 7 p.m. Cost is $35-$72. Full details here.
- Buckhead Pizza Co. will be open with hot pies and cold drinks for the masses from 3 p.m. until 2 a.m. Full details here.
- Whole Foods at 77 West Paces Ferry Road NW, across from the St. Regis Hotel, is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kroger is open regular business hours on Thanksgiving Day, even the stores that are regularly open 24 hours. The location on Piedmont Road, usually open 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. will be open 24 hours leading up to Thanksgiving Day.
- Target, located across from Phipps Plaza, opens at 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Both AMC Fork & Screen and AMC at Phipps Plaza will be open on Thanksgiving Day. Some of the showtimes are reserved seating only and others are sold out already for Thanksgiving Day, so check showtimes online or by calling before heading out to the theatres.
- Just added: Thanksgiving Day calorie burn: Before stuffing your turkey and your faces, earn that turkey with a one-hour circuit calorie burn workout at Play Hard Gym. Full details here.
- Just added: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta is holding a food drive this week and will be open Thanksgiving Day from noon to 7 p.m. By donating canned goods, guests will not only support the Cooking Matters organization, but they will also receive a special $2 discount on walk up admissions. Get more details here.