LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta plans to say “thank you” to its faithful fans! The Atlanta attraction will dedicate the week of December 2-8 to its Annual Pass Members. During this week, members who visit the attraction will receive exclusive incentives designed with them in mind! Current Annual Pass Members will also enjoy a 40% discount off renewals during Annual Pass Member Appreciation Week.
All new and renewing members will be recognized with an engraved brick in a group build by LEGOLAND Discovery Center’s Model Builders. The engraved LEGO bricks will be used to create a display at the attraction before being put into circulation for future guests.
Annual Pass Members will receive a booklet with special offers from area attractions and restaurants. Partners offering incentives include Madame Tussauds,SeaLife,LEGOLAND Florida, Center for Puppetry Arts, Zoo Atlanta, Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta History Center, Twist! Restaurant, Six Flags Over Georgia, Alliance Theatre, Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Atlanta, Gwinnett Gladiators, Davios, Johnny Rockets and The Children’s Museum of Atlanta!
In addition to the renewal discount and incentive booklet, new and renewing Annual Pass Members will also have access to a variety of activities during the Appreciation Week:
- Sunday: Bring a friend for FREE (one free guest per Pass Holder)
- Monday: Free coffee
- Tuesday: Free cookie
- Wednesday: Free cookie
- Thursday: Bring a Friend for FREE (one free guest per Pass Holder)
- Friday: First 100 Annual Pass Holders to enter the building receive a free LEGO gift
- Saturday: FREE Santa keychain with purchase or renewal of Annual Pass
- 20% discount in the LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta store all week