Collective Soul’s Ed Roland will welcome guests to Kiehl's at Lenox Square Mall on Monday, July 16, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. for an in-store event in support of the company's third annual “LifeRide for amfAR,” a charitable motorcycle ride making stops at stores in Miami, Atlanta and culminating in Washington, DC for the International AIDS Conference. The purpose of the ride is to raise funds and awareness for The Foundation for AIDS Research (amfAR). A team of 20-25 riders - including the company's president Chris Salgardo and actor John Corbett - will make appearances at Kiehl’s stores throughout the route to meet customers
Shoppers will receive a 15% discount, Southern-inspired light bites from Watershed on Peachtree Chef Joe Truex and the chance to join the fight against HIV/AIDS by purchasing the limited edition Active Lifestyles Essentials Kit with proceeds benefiting amfAR. The kit retails for $74 ($98.50 value) and includes:
- Kiehl’s new Eucalyptus Lip Relief (available only in this kit)
- Full-size bottles of Cross-Terrain All-In-One Refueling Wash
- Ultra Facial Cream, Cross-Terrain UV Skin Protector
- Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer
- Deluxe samples of Creme de Corps, Ultimate Strength Hand Salve, and Midnight Recovery Concentrate.