1. Head to the and hear from Jason Hennessey, a search engine optimization (SEO) expert and the CEO of EverSpark Interactive, an Atlanta-based interactive marketing agency.
The event starts at 7:30 a.m. The cost is $10 for members and $20 for non-members.
2. Have fun at the fundraiser at Festivity clothing and accessories shop. The event starts at 5 p.m.
3. Stick with the stylish theme by attending at Lenox Square.
The free event starts at 6 p.m. Gift bags will be given to the first 100 people who visit Guest Services on the main level of the mall.
4. Attend a book signing for the author of The Courage to Hope, How I Stood Up the Politics of Fear at the Buckhead .
Sherrod is the former U.S. Department of Agriculture official fired in 2010 on false allegations that she made racist remarks against white farmers.
The event starts at 7 p.m., but passes will be given out at the register with purchase of the book, beginning at 5:00 p.m.
5. Support a nonprofit that works with kids who have cancer by attending the at Ocean Prime Restaurant.
For a Day Foundation is committed to creating emotionally therapeutic experiences for children battling cancer and other blood disorders.
The event starts at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance, and $25 at the door.