Early voters continue to turn out at the Buckhead Library, with 780 people casting ballots there on Thursday, according to county election officials.
More than 2,800 people have voted early at the library since early voting began on Monday. Across Fulton County, more than 23,000 people had voted as of Thursday afternoon.
Early voting continues today through Nov. 2, with the General Election on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Voters can cast their ballots Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5p.m. Saturday voting will be offered on Oct. 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Remember to bring your picture ID so you can vote.
Here are the early voting locations for Fulton residents:
- Buckhead Library (269 Buckhead Ave., Atlanta)
- Fulton County Government Center (130 Peachtree St. SW, Suite 2186, Atlanta)
- North Fulton Service Center (7741 Roswell Rd., Suite 232, Sandy Springs)
- Ocee Library (5090 Abbotts Bridge Rd., Johns Creek)
- Adamsville Recreational Center (3201 Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. SW, Atlanta)
- South Fulton Service Center (5600 Stonewall Tell Rd., Room 108, College Park)
Registered voters can also request an absentee ballot by mail by filling out an absentee ballot application. The application can then be e-mailed to Elections.Absentee@fultoncountyga.gov.
It can also be faxed it to the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections at 404-730-8839 or 404-730-7024. The application is available at www.fultonelections.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot for the Nov. 6 General Election is Friday, Nov. 2. Completed absentee ballots must be received by the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections no later than 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 6, at one of three county facilities: the Fulton County Government Center, the North Fulton Service Center or the South Fulton Service Center (addresses listed above).