- Mad About Fashion/Shop for a Cause: Shop for a cause Thursday, starting at 5 p.m. at Bloomingdale's at Lenox Square, and support ovarian and GYN cancer research at Northside Hospital. This event is in conjunction with Northside's Wine Women and Shoes event. Please RSVP by Aug. 5 to email@example.com or or call (770) 667-4047.
- Shop Saks Fifth Avenue to Support Women & Girls:Join The Atlanta Women's Foundation (AWF) on Thursday, August 8 from 6-8 pm at Saks Fifth Avenue at Phipps Plaza for an evening of shopping and an exclusive opportunity to meet Lafayette 148 New York Design Director Edward Wilkerson.
- The Great Taste Tour-Buckhead: Come and indulge in this ‘Great’ culinary experience with POPUpATL and 5StarChefs. The Great Taste Tour is an exclusive tasting event, including sumptuous dishes by celebrity chefs, art and entertainment, as well as hand crafted cocktails and wines by Urban Vines. The tour begins Thursday, Aug. 8.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch at Southern Art: Top off your weekend at Southern Art’s new jazz brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. every Sunday. Guests will enjoy Southern Art’s full brunch menu featuring favorites such as the Georgia white shrimp and grits and cornmeal pancakes with candied pecans and roasted peaches as well as sweet sounds of live jazz music from noon to 2:30 p.m.
- Damn the Torpedoes: A Tribute to Tom Petty: Enjoy your favorite Petty hits with this tribute featuring Craig Water & The Flood and Evan Barber & The Gamblers at Peachtree Tavern at 10 p.m. on Friday. Tickets are $8.