Bio Scrip Pharmacy
Bio Scrip Pharmacy, founded in 2002 and moved to this location in 2006, fills prescriptions and offers a range of over-the-counter medications, such as Tylenol and Pepto Bismol. Medicine is arranged according to ailment type for convenience. Bio Scrip features a comfortable sitting area, with a plush couch and health literature on hand.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the sidewalk entrance.
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Deliveries
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No