Chastain Park, at more than 260 acres, is Atlanta's largest park and serves as a regional park for a broad area beyond Buckhead. The property includes the Northside Youth Organization's fields, a tennis center, arts center, the North Fulton Golf Course, the Chastain Park Amphitheater and a horse park, as well as a PATH walking trail through natural areas and playgrounds. The nonprofit Chastain Park Conservancy, founded in 2003, maintains the park and plans for its development.
- Hours: Daylight hours, except for lighted ballfields and courts.
- Handicap Accessible: Curb from street, parking lot
- Founding Date: 1940s
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: Chastain Park includes the Chastain Park Tennis Center, Northside Youth Organization fields, the Chastain Park Arts Center, the Chastain Park Horse Park and natural areas.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Public art
- Services: Gift shop, Lockers, Restrooms
- Permit requirements: City permits for cookouts
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 260 acres
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables