Envogue Shoe Warehouse (World Shoes)
Monique Tanner was born in Morocco and now lives with her family in Atlanta, where she has owned and operated ESW for 20 years. The shop floor is lined with rows of stacked red boxes, all featuring the name of their designer, Monique. The shoes, mostly high-heels, come in various patterns, such as animal prints, pastels, business style and beach sandals. Monique says if customers can't find the exact color they want, she'll make a new one for you. Purses and jewelry, some imported from Morocco, dangle from displays along the walls. The shop hosts fashion shows regularly.
- Hours: Thu, 11pm - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm; Mon - Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp in the front.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Shoes, purses and jewelry
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Exchange and store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's an area with lots of people from out of town; it's a destination point.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: For shoes, go for classic, leather and quality. I've had people come back to my store after 14 years and say, "I still wear your shoes."
- Clothing and accessories brands: LeBain, Goji, Savon and more
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe brands: Monique, Xavier Roberto, Yannick, Amanda, Tucci and more
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Just take care of them -- don't play sports in them.