The Social House is a quaint breakfast and brunch restaurant. Outside this salmon-colored concrete building is a painting of the words "Home of Good Food," and according to the restaurant's reputation, that description is right on the money.
The owners of Social House also own Rare and Harlem Bar. The Social House welcomes everyone for brunch—the only requirement is that you appreciate great food and great ambience. The interior has a cozy, cottage feel with pecan-colored hardwoods, exposed brick accents and floor-to-ceiling windows. The breakfast menu includes items such as pancakes and Belgian waffles, grits (a Southern favorite), fruits and veggies, juices and even just a good cup of joe and a bagel.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Brunch
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Belgian, Seafood, Southwestern
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual