Whole Foods Market
Today the world's leader in natural and organic foods, Whole Foods Market started in 1980 in Austin, Texas. This Buckhead Whole Foods, located on West Paces Ferry Road just west of Peachtree/Roswell Road, is one of 270 locations across the U.S. and the U.K.
Whole Foods is famous for seeking out the finest natural and organic foods available and maintaining the strictest quality standards in the industry. The company's commitment to sustainable agriculture is carried out in a fun and exciting store atmosphere. More than just a supermarket, the store also features a flower market, a health and beauty section, a greeting cards section, health and wellness books and a clothing section. Whole Foods even has an eat-in area where customers can enjoy a variety of prepared dishes.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7:30am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 9pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Florist, Wine
- Ice: Yes